December 28, 2017

2017 Highlight Reel, April - December

APRIL:

Easter at Cousins'


MAY:

I went SHORT.

Last day of my temp assignment at CTA

Paul and Angela got ENGAGED!
JUNE:

Started a new temp assignment...in a different part of CTA.

Genenconcert
 JULY:

4th of July at Roy & Chrisine's, as usual

CAMPING!

AUGUST:

Abby started 11th grade (and cut her hair).


I became official, an actual employee at CTA!

SEPTEMBER:

Sarah got to meet Lt. Uhura!

I helped at a "big" work conference, and Andrew got to
tag along and stay in the hotel with me.

We celebrated Sarah's 19th by going out to see
"An American in Paris".

OCTOBER:

Andrew was a groomsman in Brian & Keiko's wedding.


We saw Imagine Dragons at Shoreline
with Andrew's work squad.

Angela's bridal shower

Friends came out to support Abby as she appeared
in the school production of "Twelfth Night".

I ACTUALLY PUBLISHED A PATTERN!
My shawl Apricity appeared in
Knit Edge magazine, at long last.

NOVEMBER:

Angela and Paul got married....

....and we got to be the "family of the bride"!

DECEMBER:

Andrew got to play Santa at our big church
Christmas celebration.

My cousin Akhila and her boyfriend
Seth got married at the beautiful
San Francisco City Hall.

We got to go to a special showing of
"Home Alone" with the SF Symphony
playing along with the soundtrack,
thanks to a VERY generous gift
from my coworker Rose.

We coordinated Steve and Sharon's
most unusual wedding.

CHRISTMAS!








No comments:

Post a Comment