January 25, 2011

Meet Ahab



Folks, meet Ahab.  Ahab is, of course, one of my patterns from What Would Madame Defarge Knit?  He is the last of the three I have appearing there (but far from the last literature-based idea I have!).  We have just a few weeks until the release date, so I thought I'd give you a mini introduction.

No, this is not Ahab's cousin or his older brother or his son or anything.  This is a picture of Ahab....Well, it's a picture of Ahab as much as a picture of my nose would be a picture of me.  Nonetheless, this is Ahab.  See what you can learn about him from this picture.  Try to guess what the rest of him will be like.  I wonder if what you imagine will be close to the reality?  Gosh, I hope the reality lives up to your imagination!

Anyhow, this is Ahab, the real deal.  I promise you that he's not quite as simple and boring as he may appear to be.  You can love him or you can hate him, but please, PLEASE don't throw him in the ocean, OK?  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment