February 22, 2011

More Fun From Stitches

Wonder Mike got some pictures of me wearing Jane on Saturday.  Check us out!  (B/c the pictures belong to Mike, I can only post the links.  Sorry.)

Me, hamming it up.


Back view of Jane.

Jane is, of course, Jane's Ubiquitous Shawl from What Would Madame Defarge Knit?, now in pre-orders.

OH!  Apparently, I ended up in some of Mike's other photos from Stitches.  Here ya go:

Pajama Party

Sitting in spinning class, spinning.

There were a few others, but these were the ones where I was most visible/looked the best.  I do suggest you look around at his pictures b/c they're so much better than mine.  You can get a glimpse of the spinning class and get a better idea of the pajama party and the Stitches Market.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shawl!! Beautiful color....wish I had a spinning class around here!
    Happy Wednesday..

    ReplyDelete