March 30, 2011

A Bone to Pick

Who is this guy Murphy, and why does he get to make the laws?

  1. The one time in ages that I'm running late for midweek church service, I get there to find we're not the only event in the building, and there are too many cars for me to park in the lot beneath the building.  Had to get street parking on a VERY busy street.  At night.  Have I mentioned before that I'm afraid of the dark?  And, of course, I wasn't feeling too well (almost didn't even go), so I had to split earlier than most and was the only one leaving when I did.  It didn't even occur to me that this might not be such a wise idea till I was outside and halfway to the car.  Stupid me!
  2. Finally called a friend I've needed to call for weeks.  I could hear her, but she couldn't hear me.  Both times I tried.

Mom says some days are like that...even in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment