March 26, 2011

Various AND Sundry

Overheard:  You're a great wife!  I'm sorry that you don't always feel that way.  Even when you're screwing up, you're a good wife.

Usually, I really enjoy having houseguests.  These tiny, multi-legged guests who have taken up residence because of all the recent rain, not so much.

When I make my own yogurt, I feel so...so...like I'm providing for my family.  Kinda funny, considering I'm the only one who eats it, LOL.

Anybody know how I can purposely develop a callous somewhere?  I'm tired of getting these knitting-related injuries on my left index finger from "pushing".  The easiest way to describe the injury is that it's like a crack between the ridges of my fingerprint.

The eating part of my food addiction recovery program is EASY.  It's all the other parts I stink at.

Thing Two got an award for Academic Distinction again this past trimester.  SO proud of her!  She's our "sleeper" - just as smart as her sister, but quieter about it. 

I can't remember the last time we went seven days with no one in our family being sick; it's been months!

Last I heard, What Would Madame Defarge Knit? should be out in early April.  We're in the final edits now.

No comments:

Post a Comment