April 23, 2011

Iron Craft 2011 - Challenge #17

OK, so I was a total FAIL on the last couple of Iron Craft challenges (actually, I did #16, but it turned out lame, so it wasn't even worth posting).  I just checked on the latest challenge, and I am SO DOWN FOR THIS:

Challenge #17 - Royal Wedding

Make something for an upcoming wedding in your world. It could be imminent, or just theoretical.
If there is no wedding anywhere on the horizon, what about a wedding present for you? Or a present for your parents if there is no wedding in your plans. Or just make something, and have it on hand for the next time a wedding comes up, and you will be able to produce an amazing hand made gift.


WHY am I so into this idea?  NOT b/c I'm a royal wedding junkie, nonononono.  I am excited about a wedding-related project b/c there is a VERY SPECIAL wedding coming up at the end of May.  What wedding might that be?  Well, THIS wedding, of course:


Now, to decide whether said wedding-related item will be a gift for the illustrious bride and groom or a hemp shawl for me to wear for this tropical backyard wedding....

No comments:

Post a Comment