June 30, 2011

Miami (1) - June 30th

Uh, these were all taken BEFORE the big thunderstorm started at around 2:15 this afternoon, roughly five minutes after the last kid had come inside for lunch.  Talk about timing!  Three hours later, it's still grey, windy, and pouring out there.  I'm sure it's still in the 80's, though.  This has made for a good chance to do laundry and dishes, make beds, upload photos, and get caught up with the outside world.  I'm just about ready for a nap, now.  Since I've got about two hours before Grandma and Grandpa get home from work, I just might take one...


06-30 Day.1 06-30 Day.2.0 06-30 Day.3 06-30 Day.2.1

Oh, and, for the record:

  1. Yes, I *did* get in the pool.
  2. Those are my legs, not Andrew's.
  3. Yes, I will get a pedicure soon; be quiet!
  4. I'm not sure whether Andrew or Thing One took that terrific picture of Thing Two.
  5. No, I did not knit out there.  I listened to 80s music and read Ruthie's magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment