November 22, 2016

November - Various and Sundry

In no particular order....

Puppy is growing and learning.  After three tries, we've finally settled on a "no-pull" harness that fits her and works well.  Woot!  If you're in the market for a step-in, "no-pull" dog harness, this is the one we got.  It is wonderful not to have to fight her the whole time we go for a walk!  Also, she has figured out how to play "fetch", though she tends to cheat and take the fetched item into her crate instead of back to the thrower.  Her current favorite toy is an old, knotted t-shirt of Andrew's.

This morning, she murdered Madden.



She has reminded me not to leave yarn where she can get it.

Her weirdest habit is routinely following me into the bathroom
(and sometimes trying to get up on my lap).
Don't worry; this picture was posed.



She doesn't just like to snuggle.
She likes to snuggle up CLOSE.

Abby did her Banned Book project on
A Clockwork Orange.

My old roommate Kimberley and her husband were in town,
so we had a mini reunion of the old early-90's
"downtown" (SoMa) gang (and spouses).
Only a few people could make it, but we had a great time.


I've nearly finished another pair of socks in
Patons Kroy FX sock yarn.


On Saturday, we fittingly celebrated our 21st
wedding anniversary at 21st Amendment Brewery.

This year, American Thanksgiving falls on my birthday.  Woot, a whole country celebrating with me!  I'm looking forward to a bit of relaxation; Abby is having a bunch of friends over tomorrow, so I'll be doing more then than for Thursday.  Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving or not, take some time this week to be grateful for all you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment