September 22, 2010

Birthday Ice Cream

Her free birthday scoop from Baskin-Robbins:

Ice cream 1

Not wanting to miss out, Thing Two brought along some cash and got herself a cone, too:

Ice cream 2

I think Thing Two remembered Hubby getting on Thing One's case the other day for not buying me a coffee at Barnes & Noble when she had so much money to spend and I offered to take her - before we left home, she asked if there was a Starbucks near 31 Flavors and asked if I'd like her to buy me a coffee.  Awwwww...How could I refuse such a generous heart?  Later when I thanked her again and told her she had made me feel really loved, she said, "That's my job!"  I tell ya, I've got me some terrific kids. I think it's because they take after their father so much....

Ice cream 3

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that's so sweet of ur gal!

    When my niece gets older, hopefully she'll do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete