April 6, 2011

WHAT Was I Thinking????

Somehow, all THIS stuff ended up staying at my house when Merry left yesterday, also.  I predict that much of it will get used for charity knitting or for teaching people to knit.  Actually, the brown & black are already slated to be used for kids' crafts for our 4 - Kindergarten class at church on Sundays in April & May (great for hair).

Yellow Encore Green Encore Caron Baby Soft Navy Encore Brown Encore Pink Blue Yellow Baby Print Yellow Green Baby Print Pink Baby Print Baby Blue Encore Chunky Cobalt Encore Blue Encore Mystery Purple Worsted Black Encore Mystery Blue

I know.  I KNOW.  Every time I get my stash juuust about purged of crummy acrylic, I suddenly acquire a bunch more for free.  I dunno how it keeps finding me, LOL.  If I didn't know my sister already had a loud acrylic afghan, I would SO knit her a smaller version of The Project That Ate My Life in the yellow and green Encore (aka University of Oregon colors).  I could also see a car seat blanket in the shades of blue.  Then again, who do I care enough about to make myself knit a baby blanket for her baby, yet not want to use nice yarn on the project?  Hmmm....I need to think on this one for a while....

1 comment:

  1. I have been knitting a bunch of ear warmers with my leftover yarn.
    They really are cozy and warm.
    You should stop by my blog,I am having a Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete