The October What Would Madame Defarge Knit? KAL is Van Tassel, a pair of mittens designed by Meg Warren and inspired by Washington Irving's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow.
In order to participate, you will need:
- A copy of WWMDfK? or the individual pattern.
- 1 skein March Hare wool/silk blend (100g, 435 yards, 18wpi) in main color
- 1 skein March Hare wool/silk blend (100g, 435 yards, 18wpi) in contrasting color
- 1 set of US size 1 (2.25mm) dpn's OR needles required for magic loop/two circ's knitting
- 1 tapestry needle
- a Ravelry ID, since the KAL is being hosted by Meg in the Van Tassel Mittens KAL thread on the WWMDfK? Ravelry group.
Enjoy, and get your knit on!