June 27, 2012

Catching Up

I HAD COMPUTER PROBLEMS WHEN I WAS ORIGINALLY WRITING THIS POST, THEN NEVER QUITE GOT BACK TO IT. OOPS!

Nine SEVENTEEN days?  Has it really been nine SEVENTEEN days since I posted?  Zoiks!  I'll try to get caught up on the Photo A Day stuff I've missed.

Meanwhile, Patrice, Erin & Jordan visited from Singapore on their way to Escondido (near San Diego).  Erin arrived on Thursday and, thanks to a charity auction last week, was able to join us for the big annual Genentech Gives Back Charity Concert on Saturday.  Late that afternoon, Patrice and Jordan arrived.  Sunday, we all trooped up to Sonoma for Father's Day with my family.  Yesterday, they had an adventure in San Francisco with Patrice's sister Pam.  After a donut run this morning and picking up their rental car, they drove off for points south a little while ago.  All too short a visit, but great times.  I think all four of the kids laughed more together over these days than they did in the last month, LOL.

Highlights:


IMG_0472 IMG_0475 IMG_0477 IMG_0476

No comments:

Post a Comment