November 27, 2013

Hat-Knitting Binge

So, I went on a bit of a hat-knitting binge with my handspun yarn.  I am pleased to say that even the yarn that I thought was ugly in the skein knit up pleasantly and was softer than anticipated.

Other than the hat pictured on my own head, all the hats will end up either as gifts or as donations for the Halos of Hope Podcaster Throw-Down (most likely one for Team Knitmore and the rest for Team CraftLit).  They all grew when washed, so the larger ones will have to be gifts instead of donations because they won't be appropriate for someone who has gone bald from chemotherapy (can't have the hats falling off now, can we?).

Behold, the results of my binge:


Corrib 1 Untitled Untitled No Swatch.1 No Swatch.2  Reddish Slouch.1 Reddish Slouch.3

1 comment: