June 28, 2014

Annual "Genentech Gives Back" Genenconcert

OOPS!  I got interrupted when drafting this and then forgot to go back and finish.  My apologies!

Yupp, it's that time of year again.  Last Saturday, as the finale to their week-long "Genentech Gives Back" campaign, Andrew's employer again had a huge party/concert at the local ballpark.  As usual, though there were a few rumors, the artists playing weren't announced beforehand.  Here are a few highlights:


013
Gotta protect what's left
of my hearing!
014
Do we look excited?!
(Thing Two was too cool
for our selfie.)
016
Photographic proof that I
participated in WWKIP day/week!

017
Happy, Grateful Patients
021
FIRST UP:  COLBIE CAILLAT


027
It was cold!
126
FOO FIGHTERS!
As far as I'm concerned, they were
the highlight of the show.
(Photo Taken by Thing Two)
098
Yupp, she had fun.
143
Usher.  Meh.
(Photo taken by Thing Two)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment