The White Wool (Ahab's Scarf) is a simple seaman's scarf with a reversible pattern and easy twisted stitches, suitable for your favorite whaleboat captain or electronics technician. Before now, it was only available as part of the book What Would Madame Defarge Knit?, but it is now available for purchase as a single pattern on Ravelry for $5.
- Yarn - 2 skeins FibraNatura Shepherd's Own (100% wool, 252 yds/230m per 100g skein; 9 WPI), shown in Natural
- Needles - US 7/4.5mm
- $5.00 PDF download on Ravelry
|c. Caro Sheridan|
- Yarn - approx. 1,300 yards Aran weight yarn, preferably superwash
- Needles - US 10.5/6.5mm circular needle. You will ultimately need a 60"/152cm cable, but in the beginning, you'll want DPN's or two shorter needles.
- $6 PDF download on Ravelry